Thursday, September 29, 2011

"Can you give me two hours? That's all I ask man, just two hours to sleep before tomorrow. I suspect it's going to be a very difficult day." ~ Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

OK, I am going to get more then two hours but BOY OH BOY do I need some rest!  I was so tired and busy today you only get two photos!  I was walking a bit like an old man cowboy from my lesson yesterday!

There is not a whole lot to say... more of the same craziness.  But here are two things they made yesterday:

Crazy sculpture that looks a bit like a sand castle to me... The colors turned out cool I think.
 And this is a super thick bowl which they "smoked" to give it that grey effect.  They made another one today that is not so big and thick and a little nicer I think.
The other pieces from yesterday were taken away almost immediately after they came out of the anneahler!

Today we worked and worked and still had to stay later.  They did several large graals, one graal with an an encalmo top in a very tricky color, and in general some nice pieces.

The students have their exhibition of their works Saturday afternoon so it will be nice to see them all finished properly.  I also look forward to the lamps having lights in them! 

Now, I am off to bed tomorrow is Pukeberg (last day), riding lesson (dressage again uhg), and Orland to sell glass until 1AM!  Its going to be long!

No comments:

Post a Comment