Saturday, September 4, 2010

"Someday, everything is gonna be smooth like a rhapsody; When I paint my masterpiece"


Hey everyone,

The other day I realized how nice it is to listen to music while blowing glass.  I was looking at iTunes for some new music to buy and I realized I have been way out of the good new music loop.  So, I am asking for suggestions on good new music that would be great to blow glass to from you guys.  I am up for almost anything except rap and death metal... It doesn't really have to be new to the world either, just new to me.  Let me know if you think of anything I might enjoy!!!  So far I have some Infamous Stringdusters, Albino!, Pirate Radio Soundtrack, True Blood Soundtrack, Black Keys and Warren Zevon....

kram,
t

In the mean time have you seen this: Mullets, 'Fros & Beehives: From Bowie to Bieber, Rock's Most Iconic Hair Styles?

1 comment:

  1. Yay Pirate Radio! Others: Melody Gardot, Elton John (benny and the jets), The Noisettes, oh and I kinda really like The Kooks (She Moves in Her own way). !

    ReplyDelete