Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I can no other answer make, but, thanks, and thanks. - William Shakespeare

Helloooooo Everyone!



I was looking around on my blog site and low and behold there is this stats button and what did it tell me?!?!? That my blog has been viewed 1,041 TIMES since I have started it (I didn't start the blog counter when I first started the blog)!! I can't believe that! When this was first discussed Jeremy and Vaden, then Sam and of course, Val and Jenny, everyone said it was a good idea, though they did give me some crap name suggestions (Theresa's Big Adventure, kiss my glass and something along the lines of blow me... this is me shaking my head and frowning a little/giggling - silly boys), and I said that I didn't think anyone would read it.  Why would they read about me moving to Sweden?  There are much more entertaining things to read about on the internet and I didn't think that I knew that many people.  Well from the crazy connections I have made on my own and those of you who know me through my parents, friends and horse I really appreciate you reading this!  Also, the people I don't know personally who are reading this... people from the US, Sweden, Canda, France, Denmark, Switzerland, German and South Africa have been reading...  THANK YOU!!!  


So, I was looking on the internet for some good thank you quotes and I found these... I know they aren't all "thank you"s but I like them all the same:


A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked. ~ Bernard Meltzer

Life is partly what we make it, and partly what it is made by the friends we choose. 
~ Tennessee William

Silent gratitude isn't much use to anyone.  
~G.B. Stern

I love you above all things, even pie. 


OK, I think that about covers it...  I hope you guys have a good day and I will fill you in later about how my day went besides being surprised by that astounding number!!

Kram,
Theresa

1 comment: