Monday, December 13, 2010

"Honey, I'm home!"

Sorry for the lack of posts... the internet was down again! It was super frustrating, as soon as I get a camera to post pictures I lose the internet.  It was very sweet Eva, my aunt, called last night checking to make sure I was alive since I hadn't posted anything in a long time.  But, I am connected again!

Let me see, where did I leave you?  Oh yes! With the purchase of a new camera... Well I will just upload the pictures and give you a play by play:
 My first picture with my NEW camera! My messy desk...
 Rosanne's new hair color matches my vases!
 These are some pieces I made on Wednesday I think.  I tried to make the long neck with the curves neck but it was really hard so instead I just played with color mostly.
 These are the pieces from the Micke Johansson demonstration on Tuesday.  The one on the left is the Graal and the one on the right is the Ariel (with the bubbles).
 So amazing!!!
 This is the flower cutting design I am working on for a teapot I made a while back.  I practiced first on a vase and found it to be nicely challenging.  I found it in the back of the book and apparently it is tricky and they don't have example pieces because Tove hasn't even done it.  Oh boy!
 Here is my candle cheer! In the back is the holiday countdown candle in the candle stick holder Stig-Allan helped me make!
Friday it was finally sunny! It was so wonderful to see blue skies and sunshine!!! 
 This is the walk back from the factory in the snow!
 My front yard!
And, down the road.  I love shadows on snow! The sun makes it so much more pretty!

Ok, well now I have waited 2 hours for more pictures to load... So far I only have this one... it isn't even very good.  Sheesh.  I think I am going to bed.
I made these plates on Thursday when I worked with Vegard.  It is hard to show how big they are... now that we are in the factory I don't have my handy match book... I will have to start carrying it around with me I guess.  But they are pretty big... I honestly have no idea what size though in inches or centimeters... 

I am going to bed.  Will load more pictures tomorrow I promise!

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!!
    Look at all that snow, you are right it is pretty with the sunshine and shadows....
    Glad you are back online

    ReplyDelete