Tuesday, April 12, 2011

"Either he's dead or my watch has stopped." Groucho Marx

So, the internet is down in the student house again... BOOOOO! 

I just wanted to check in and say I am alive and doing well.  School is good and I have lots of pictures for you once the internet comes back but currently you will have to live with just knowing it is "minature week." Everything is in minature... pretty interesting!

But, I am currently not supposed to be using the computer at school to do this... I should be doing something productive but I am "le tired" because between school and the evening class I went jogging and talked to Sam... so my brain has shut down and my body wants a feast for dinner! Haha, hopefully curry chicken will suffice.

 I will update as soon as we have internet or I get my computer somewhere with wireless internet!

No comments:

Post a Comment