Sunday, November 20, 2011

"Time for the weather report. It's cold out folks. Bonecrushing cold. The kind of cold which will wrench the spirit out of a young man, or forge it into steel." ~ Diane Frolov and Andrew Schneider

Alright, I promised to do better BUT, but... I ran out of storage on google and had to pay for more... a whooping 5$ but still, I procrastinated and took forever to pay the five dollars... BUT now I have! 
Taaaa-daaa!

So, this week I made my first official sale! I made, and sent two of each of these glasses to my very good friend in New York City! My stuff is so cool its even seen in the best cities! haha ;)

 I packed them with the complete care and as much foam as I could find.  I have high expectations of this package.  I believe it can make the trans-atlantic journey and will arrive without a hint of harm! 
 She should probably wash them before she uses them because thinking now, I have no idea what that foam was used for originally!  haha! But yay first sale!! :-D I am the real deal now... making money at my art!

This week I also made some graal blanks to decorate and blow up later!  I made two with red on the outside
 two with blue on the outside and one with light blue inside and pink outside.  I have plans for them all, but it might take a little while to get them there... engraving is such slow work :P
 I also made some funny flowers... I like them, but the started as an accident...
 They have this kind of bulb/stem thingy where I put some orange glass so look like the pollen pieces in the flower.
 And I also made some kind of ugly ones with colored centers and clear petals...
 On Wednesday I jumped little Sheridan...
 He was rocking this kind of Elvis hair-do... And I was really stuck like that, I had to brush and brush to get it down haha!
 I know the picture is a bit blurred but I was trying to show how small he is.  This is me on him with my stirrups up shorter then I would normally ride with... my legs still go past his big, fat belly!
But, he jumps like a little pro! We galloped up to the jumps and he pulled his knees tight up against his chest and flew over the jump with his crazy long mane flying every direction! I braided his fore-lock so he could see the jumps at least... I don't think he enjoyed the braid though.

I have had a good weekend, riding and movie Friday, selling glass at the Kosta Christmas Market all day Saturday and a relaxing Sunday... I will show you the pictures later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment