Tuesday, December 20, 2011

"Time is a circus, always packing up and moving away." ~ Ben Hecht

Hey guys!  I have been super busy the last little while.  First I went to Oslo to visit Rosanne for a few days.  It was great, SUPER cold but a really nice time.  Today (Monday) I have been packing and saying goodbye to everyone and it is insane! Tomorrow I fly to Raleigh to spend some time with my family, then VA to see Sam and my friends up there, AND HORSE,then back to NC for New Years Eve then on to TEXAS!! Yeah, my life is a bit fast paced and insane at the moment... But I will try to keep you all updated! 

But, I thought I should do one last post from Sweden... I don't have much to say... today is very bittersweet... and wonderful.  Is that possible?

But, I look forward to getting home and being back in life... an active member of society moving forward and all that.  Sad to be leaving the glass for a bit, my great friends and teachers here and of course the complete lack of responsibilities that come along with being a student.  Don't worry, I will see them again, get back to the glass ASAP and I won't forget all that I have learned here about glass, life and myself!  

So, thank you Orrefors!  See you again one day <3

Westward I go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment