Tuesday, August 16, 2011

"The tans will fade, but the memories will last forever." ~ Unknown

Sooooooo....

Summer is nearly over... I can count on one hand, less than one hand... OK, more like an alien hand, with 3 or so fingers, how many days I have left in America! The time has flown by but I suppose I knew it would when I had exactly 2 months between flights.

Today is Tuesday and I fly out on Friday... the stress is starting to set in.  Mainly because I have done nothing to prepare for the move yet... such as wash clothes, buy meds or organize my finances.  What I have done is randomly pick up books every time I go to the grocery store which look good for flight reading.  I may fly back with only books in my suitcase at this rate.

Anyway, my summer has been packed with lots of fun things... though none of which was blowing glass... hence the lack of posting.  I will do a post with some fun pictures from my summer in VA probably when I get back to Sweden before school starts.

But, for now I am glad to be back (thank goodness I remembered the password) and will update you guys probably this weekend!!!  As always, thank you for reading and following and in general being awesome.

Love,
t

No comments:

Post a Comment